Count Your Blessings
October 08, 2020
Ok, how old do you have to be to remember the little song “Count your Blessings”?
Sing along if you remember:
Count your blessings,
Name them one by one,
Count your many blessings
See what God has done.
In this thanksgiving season, I am humbled as I look around and see what God has done:
- The school is open and thriving
- Students are learning
- Teachers are working diligently
- God’s goodness is being highlighted each day
- The gospel is being shared
- Students are taking more and more ownership
- Parents are engaged and working hard at following the new norms of school attendance
- Patience abounds
- Laughter is in the halls
- God’s Word is being read without hindrance
I am reminded from God’s word;
"The Lord is my strength and my shield; in him my heart trusts, and I am helped; my heart exults, and with my song I give thanks to him."
I pray that during this Thanksgiving season you and your family can, with your songs, express your thankfulness to our God for all his blessings
Be blessed, be safe